Pioneer Day & Art Contest Registration
Artists are invited to register & display one artwork to be judged as peoples’ choice. Each artist must preregister and pay a $20.00 entry fee to be eligible.
Artists entry fee covers contest registration and admission. Artists’ should have an easel or other display for their artwork designated for judging. Registered artists are welcome to display additional pieces of their art to sell at the event but only one item per artist can be designated for judging. Each artist is to provide his or her own set-up display such as table, easel, chair, and/or tent, etc. Display spaces will be 12’ X 12’ and on a first come/first served basis. (Note: The art contest will be outdoors.) Each piece, submitted for judging, will be assigned a number for voting purposes. Art contestants and paid general admission attendees will receive two ballots (one for the adult contest and one for youth contest).
All ballots must be marked with the chosen artwork’s number and turned in by 3:00 pm (EDST) in order to be counted. Winners will be announced by 4:00 pm.
A plurality of ballots cast will determine the winners, i.e. the entry getting the most votes gets 1st prize, next most votes gets 2nd prize, etc.
Cash prize for 1st, 2nd 3rd place in both adult and youth categories.
- Youth (Less than 20 years of age) 1st Place $300.00
- Youth (Less than 20 years of age) 2nd Place $150.00
- Youth (Less than 20 years of age) 3rd Place $ 50.00
- Adult (age 20 years or more) 1st Place $300.00
- Adult (age 20 years or more) 2nd Place $150.00
- Adult (age 20 years or more) 3rd Place $ 50.00
For more information call:
- Susan Graham 706 888 4081
- George Martin 706 325 4250
- Naomi Elliott 706 573 1016/ email@example.com